Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Use Your Words

Since Kiara was young, I mean just starting to babble young, we've been on her about "using her words". Ask and ye shall receive.

"Mom, nobody listens to you. People don't take you seriously."
Hey kid, YOU'RE 3!

"We don't need to have this conversation right now."
As she exits the room. Doesn't sound like me at all.

"Can we win the hockey now so I can get a haircut and Daddy can get his beard off?"
Oh I hope so. Well the beard off part, I don't want to cut that precious hair!

"Hey there big man!"
To Cason after his nap.

"Mommy, when I'm 18 I'm not going to live here anymore."
"Really? Where are you going to live?"
"I don't know. Not here. And not with you. Not with ANY adults."
Can I hold her to that?



"I'm hilarious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment