Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dear So & So

You may not have got the memo but I'm training for the Death Race. It's kinda a big deal. I know I have to get ready for some "conditions". However this week you've already thrown ice, snow, wind, blowing snow, an exploding camel pack (I was literally talking about how awesome it was 2 DAYS AGO!) and a dead iPod at me. Oh, and I tweaked my knee grocery shopping. Can't believe I almost forgot the leak in the basement. Really this is too much for one girl to deal with. I'm getting up before 06:00. Both of my children are still sleeping. I'm pretty sure this is going against some rule of the universe. Throw me a bone big guy.
Let's make a deal; you get the weather sitch together and I'll keep recycling. Maybe even start a compost. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment