Monday, March 29, 2010

Update of the family kind

I don't really have the energy for anything that's not laying down so here's a sort version of "exciting" news on the family front.
Cason rolled over on Friday. For those of you paying attention, that's 3 months to the day. Last night he also laughed for the first time. Now things are starting to get exciting!

Kiara's almost 2 and showing it everyday. She's got strong opinions and a real need to do things for herself. Mostly cute. Mostly. Needless to say, she's my daughter as her attitude is showing me every single day.
Matt's kinda moving into a new position at work. He'll be taking on more of a "Project Manager" role in the future. He sounds excited about it so that's good. As much as he won't admit it, I'm pretty sure he likes to be "that guy".
I'm training. And wifeing. And moming. And trying to blog. Bleh. Started running trails now so that's super exciting. Much rather be there then the concrete jungle. Finished my first 10 km's on Sunday. Didn't kill me so that's a bonus.
We've got two rounds of family and one of friends coming in April so it should be a good month. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment