Monday, March 15, 2010

Rough Times in the Hood

Yesterday may have very well been the hardest mom-day in my entire career. (I know, it's HUGE) (HA! That's what she said! SNAP!) N-E-waze...Cason fell off the couch. Yep. Little big man must up and threw himself over the edge. Matt got to him first, praise Allah, and he was perpendicular to the couch. We think he may have tried turning himself around (sweet new skill), pushed off with his little man feet and flipped off the couch. He's fine. We were pretty shaken up and nauseous for a bit.

"It's cool. I'm fine."

THEN, because my day wasn't awesome enough (clearly), Kiara snorted Chinese 5 Spice. I don't know what it is either. It's spicy, smells a little cinnamon-y and apparently burns like a hot damn. She kept twitching and I was certain she had brain damage. Good day. I blame the time change.

This however, is TOTALLY the best!

3 comments:

  1. Makes my problems seem trivial!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recommend u do not start a list of these things....don't worry u will always remember...it's just better if your children don't have it recorded to come back on u.:) Love U.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jenna We'd all say the same thing walking in someone else's shoes. Keep perspective!

    ReplyDelete