Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What am I doing?!

Last night we gave Cason his first round of "real" food.

It's been a pretty rough couple of days around here so I had the secret intention of it helping him sleep. Lord knows I like to keep my babies babies as long as possible. Alas, it failed. Well the sleep part anyway. Cason LOVED his sweet potatoes. Grabbed the spoon right out of my hand! His motor skills are so much more developed then Kiara's were at this point.



Decided to forgo training last night so I could get some sleep.
Here's how that went down:

Stayed up until 10:30, barely, nursing Cason "one more time". Went to bed.
Got Cason at 11.
Put him back in the crib around 1.
Got him at 2.
Put him back in the crib around 3.
Got him at 3:30.
Kiara woke up at 4.
I got back to bed around 5.
Kiara wakes up for the day at 7:15.
So much for a night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment