Saturday, June 26, 2010

From the Mouths of Men

My husband is AMAZING. Truly. I could go on for days about his good qualities. Don't even get me started on his dashing good looks. However, and this is a double edged sword, he's brutally honest. Never hesitates to tell me the truth. Having been with the man for 10 years, I've learned that sometimes I need to ask him to lie to me. Because, let's face it, sometimes a girl just wants some comfort. The following is some examples of the awesome truths that fall from his otherwise wise mouth:
In reference to Kourtney Kardashian's post baby body

B-"Her baby is the same age as Cason?! Why don't I look like that?"
M-"Honey, if we had that kind of money you could look that good too."


Because I've been running/spending a lot of time outside, I was bragging about my sweet tan.
M-"And it even looks like a real tan, not a fake ginger tan."

B-"If you didn't know me, would you still read my blog?" (Can you hear the insecurity? Reaching for validation...)
M-"Nope."

In deciding on the Death Race:
M-"Well I don't really think your decisions should affect my life."




Even if he doesn't always think before he speaks, I still love him more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment